The Government of India launched the Aarogya Setu App on 2nd April 2020. The application is promoted and widely spread by the government itself. Not only on Social Medias, but the Banks are also sending text messages and emails to download this application. Here’s my verdict on the Aarogya Setu App – COVID19 Tracker where I will cover each and every point related to COVID-19, prevention of COVID-19 and most importantly, about the latest Aarogya Setu App launched by the government for mass-awareness.
The Corona Virus (COVID-19) pandemic has affected thousands of citizens of our nation till now. If you are still not clear about what Corona Virus is? Then, let me clear you first. Corona Virus is a respiratory virus and it transfers from one person to another through the droplets which are generated when a Corona Virus affected person coughs or sneezes, also do keep a safe distance of about one and a half hand while talking to any person.
What is Aarogya Setu App
Aarogya Setu App is India’s first and official COVID-19 tracker launched by the government. The application will analyse your location and will notify you whether your region is COVID-19 affected or not.
You might be thinking what’s the use of Bluetooth here. The Bluetooth will scan nearby devices which have the Aarogya Setu App installed in order to give you exact track on Corona Virus in your locality. Still not clear? Okay, let me give you an example where I will be mentioning exactly how the Aarogya Setu App works.
Let’s imagine, you went out for buying some medicines. In the shop, there are the staffs and other customers too. let’s take this, all the people available at the shop have the Aarogya Setu App installed and have already gone through the ‘Self-Assessment Test’ available in the application itself. Now here comes the climax of the total imagination. One of the people available at the Medical Store is having COVID-19. The Aarogya Setu App will immediately notify you and the other persons about the positive result of COVID-19 found on that person. Not only that it will also notify the people whoever have come in contact with that particular person in the last two weeks.
Not only this, while running the ‘Self-Assessment Test’, if a person is found to be a COVID-19 patient then the Data (Phone Number, Location) will be registered automatically on the Government’s Database as a Positive COVID-19 patient.
This is the actual vision of the Indian Government of launching the Aarogya Setup App.
Note: You will be alerted via the application itself, so download the Aarogya Setu App and keep a track on yourself.
The application also has a list of COVID-19 Helpline Number where you can call and inform/get informed anything regarding Corona Virus.
Prevention of the spread of COVID-19
- Try to clean your hands often. Also, keep a hand-sanitizer always with you.
- Maintain a safe distance from whoever coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, nose or any other body parts open to the environment.
- Cover your nose and mouth with bent elbow whenever you cough or sneeze.
- Also, don’t get out of your house except for any urgent work.
Download Aarogya Setu App
Aarogya Setu App is available both on Android and iOS users. Download the Aarogya Setu App from down below:
- After you have downloaded the Aagrogya Setu App, open it!
- Choose your language, the very best part of the application is that it not only supports English and Hindi but also supports nine other regional languages.
- Now you have to allow some necessary permissions like the Device location, Bluetooth, and Data Sharing with the Government of India.
- Thereafter, accept the terms and conditions by clicking ‘I agree’.
- After this, enter your Mobile Number and Verify the OTP as sent in the mentioned number.
- As soon as your OTP is verified, the application will ask you to fill up some basic details.
- Soon after you have completed submitting your basic details, the application itself will ask you to run the ‘Self-Assessment Test’.
- In the Self-Assessment Test, you can check whether you are safe or affected by COVID-19 by analysing the symptoms.
- Now after the analysis, you will return to the Dashboard. Also, there’s a Test again option which will allow you to run the Self-Assessment Test whenever you want.
- That’s all about the Aarogya Setu App.
That’s all about the Aarogya Setu App. I will recommend you to follow the above-mentioned prevention to mark yourself safe in this pandemic situation. Hope this application will help you to stay safe and keep a track on the people at your locality.
We at TekhXpert have tried our best to explain the working of Aarogya Setu App – COVID19 Tracker. Do share this article with your communities in order to make this mission a successful one. In this tough time, forget all the fights and let’s unite together and fight with the Corona Virus pandemic. My good wishes are with you! Stay Safe, Stay Home.