Xiaomi Poco X2 is the latest device from Xiaomi and it is the best mid-range smartphone as of now. Although it clicks some really cool pictures still if you want more details in it then you can go with Google Camera application. The G-Cam (Google Camera) is the best-ported camera app for any Android devices. And after hell a lot of researches we have finally found the best G-Cam port for your Xiaomi Poco X2.
Apart from the stock camera application, if you try to opt for any third party camera application then G-Cam is the only option. With its best features of Night Sight and clicking pictures with HDR+ Mode, G-Cam is dominating the market and there’s no other rival who can stand still in front of G-Cam.
Xiaomi Poco X2
The device comes with a 120Hz FHD+ (20:9) display, quad rear cameras (64MP Sony IMX686 sensor, 8MP Ultra-wide sensor, 2MP Depth sensor, and 2MP Macro sensor) and dual 20MP+2MP punch-hole cameras at the front. It also comes with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Processor and liquid cooling system which will seamlessly drive out in playing high-end games like PUBG or eFootball PES 2020. Also, the device comes with a huge 4500mAh battery with a 27W fast-charger which comes in the box.
As far as the rear-cameras are concerned, the 64MP primary camera comes with an f/1.9 aperture; the second 8MP Ultra-wide sensor comes with an f/2.2 aperture; the third 2MP Depth sensor and the fourth 2MP Macro sensor comes with an f/2.4 aperture. And about the front cameras, the 20MP primary camera comes with a 0.8-micron aperture and the 2MP Depth sensor comes with a 1.75-micron aperture.
The device comes in three variants, 6GB+64GB, 6GB+128GB and 8GB+256GB. And there are three colour variants too, Atlantis Blue, Matrix Purple, Phoenix Red. With that said, let’s move towards Download Google Camera for Poco X2 [Latest] along with the Installation Guide too.
Google Camera for Poco X2 [Latest]
I have already said that G-Cam has dominated the market with its stunning picture qualities and cool features which it offers onboard. The most known features are Night Sight Mode, PhotoSphere, RAW Support, HDR+ Mode, Google Lens Mode, Lens Blur, Panorama, AR Stickers like Playground, Slow Motion Video Recording, Portrait Mode (with Focus Slider) and few more.
In most of the cases, the pictures clicked with Google Camera comes better than that of the Stock Camera of Poco X2, it also provides better Low-light images and a more detailed picture than that of the Stock one.
Xiaomi Poco X2 already comes with Camera2API enabled and HAL3 support, so you can easily download and install the Ported Google Camera application without any hassle. We have tested around 7-8 G-Cam ports and finally found these compatible ones for your Poco X2.
Download Google Camera for Poco X2
Here’s the latest Google Camera port APK file for your Xiaomi Poco X2 device. I have also included the older version too as if you find any issues in the latest APK then you can downgrade to the slightly older version of the Google Camera port.
Install Google Camera on your Poco X2
- First of all, download the APK file.
- Now, enable the installation from unknown sources option from Settings > Security > Additional Settings > Privacy.
- After you have successfully enabled the installation from unknown sources option, install the Google Camera APK on your device.
- Now, open the application, and accept all the permissions which are being asked by the application itself.
- Finally, Google Camera is successfully installed on you Xiaomi Poco X2. Enjoy!
Still, there may occur some problems in the application, so I would recommend you to do some tweaks with the .XML file of the Google Camera port. No worries, I have already done that for you. The only thing you have to do is, download it and do the below mention stuff.
Download and Use the Config File
- First of all, download the Config File.
- Now, open the file manager of your device, create a folder named G-Cam.
- Open the G-Cam folder, and create another two folders with names Configs and Configs7.
- So, after you have successfully done the above process, copy the Config File which you have just downloaded to the Configs and Configs7 folder.
- Now open the Google Camera application, double-tap on the dark area, the config file will be shown and then click on Restore.
So finally everything is done for Google Camera to run on your Xiaomi Poco X2 device, smoothly. If this article is helpful, then do not forget to share it with your communities. Also, don’t forget to comment down if you are facing any kind of issue regarding the installation. We will be happy to help you out. Stay tuned to TekhXpert.