Hey, what is up to everyone? Hope you all are doing well. Facing a lack of functionalities on your Android device? No worries, Today I have come up with how to install Xposed Framework on any Android 10/Android Q. Android really has a lot of customising function. And with Xposed Framework, you can do most of the stuff.
Android is solely known for its customisation function, here, iOS really lacks. With Android, you can tweak as much as you can and there are tonnes of developers working on building various Android packages. So why waiting? Follow the below-mentioned tutorial and boost your device’s performance along with some extensions in the functionality too.
What Xposed Framework actually is
First of all, let me clear you all about what Xposed Framework actually is. Xposed Framework is a modding tool which allows you to enable hell a lot of functionalities on your android device which you have never thought of. Using this you can add various modules on your device’s ROM, not only this you can add many features to it too.
Xposed Framework actually works great with stock ROM (the actual ROM with which your device have come), so if you are someone using custom ROM on your device and thinking to install Xposed Framework then it won’t work that seamlessly.
Xposed Framework on Android 10/Android Q
Most of you have your devices running on Android 10/Android Q. That why I have directly come up with the tutorials of how to install Xposed Framework on Android 10/Android Q. If you are among the people whose device runs on Android 9/Android Pie or on some other lower Android versions, then you too don’t worry. I will be soon posting articles for the installation of Xposed Framework on Android 9/Android 9 and the other lower Android versions.
Android 10/Android Q has a vast number of significant changes and improvements over Android 9/Android Pie. The developers have stopped working on the development of the Xposed Framework after the arrival of Android 8/Android Oreo. So, you won’t get the official ZIP for Xposed Framework but there are multiple third-party tools that will drive you out in the entire process of the installation of Xposed Framework. And, we will be guiding you through all these, with the easiest method known to us.
How to Install Xposed Framework on Android 10/Android Q
Before proceeding with the entire process, let me remind you that your device must be rooted. Not only that, it must be rooted with Magisk and also have Magisk Manager installed. The framework which I have mentioned here is available on the market as of now (along with some other frameworks too, will cover them in some other article) and are identical to Xposed Framework. It is quite similar and nearly has all the functionalities of the original Xposed Framework which was available earlier.
If your device does not meet the above requirement that is rooted with Magisk that’s too with Magisk Manager installed in your device, then you can follow our guide and by which you can root your device with Magisk.
Install Xposed Framework on Android 10/Android Q using Taichi
Taichi is one of the best Xposed Framework‘s alternatives which has dominated the market with its cool features and the easy installation process. Also, it is supported in most of the Android versions, from Android 5.0/Android L to Android 10/Android Q.
Here’s the complete installation process of Taichi:
- First of all, download the Taichi Magisk Module.
- Now, download the Taichi Application.
- After you have downloaded both the files mentioned above. Open the Magisk Manager application on your device.
- Thereafter, tap on the “Add” icon which is available under the Modules section.
- Now, search for the Taichi Magisk Module which you have just downloaded and then add that.
- Install the Taichi Application and then reboot your device.
- Finally, you have installed the Taichi Application, which means you have indirectly installed the Xposed Framework on your device.
In case, if you are someone who doesn’t know how to flash/install the Magisk Modules using the Magisk Manager application, then here’s the installation guide:
- First of all, open the Magisk Manager Application.
- Now click on more option (three lines) available on the top left corner.
- After this, scroll down to the download option and then select the module you want to install (Note: The module should be available on the internal storage of your device).
- Thereafter, tap on the download icon in the modules section and tap on the install button.
- A bunch of commands will be displayed on the Magisk Manager interface.
- When the installation finally completes, you will be able to see (-success!) written at last of the commands.
- Now tap on the Reboot option, and you are done!
Xposed Framework has finally been installed on your device by using the Taichi Application, now you can customise your device as much as you can. If this article is helpful, then do not forget to share it with your communities. Also, don’t forget to comment down if you are facing any kind of issue regarding the installation. We will be happy to help you out. Stay tuned to TekhXpert.